Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they've ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it's serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
- Minimum 12 years PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver and completed the Underwater Navigation Dive Adventure
- A valid EFR (CPR and First Aid) certification
What you will learn
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
What you will get
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual (Digital/Printed)
- PADI Certification Card
- Knowledge Development sessions with our PADI Instructors
- Confined water sessions for skills development
*Trip expenses varies on the island and its season we're heading to.